Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Redkin...Teach me all you need me to know!

Ok, so I LOVE going back to school for hair! I am already learning so much and there is SO much more to learn. For anyone that thinks Cosmetology is for "the stupid blonde" LET ME TELL YOU! It is totally not! HA. Things are picking up fast and I've already had my first client. Nothing big, just a bang trim, but a client all the same AND I am pleased to say that she will be coming back for a full haircut :).
I love ALL of the people at Austin Kade Academy. The teachers have the best personalities and bring a fun and light air into the school. The other students are beyond nice and are helping me quickly adapt to the way the salon is run and how the school does things. I am so so SO grateful for their help.
After my first day, my feet are pretty tired and my knees are pretty sore, but that should only last a week. Now I need to get my gears going and study study study the Redkin line of color! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment