Monday, September 12, 2011

Maine

We spent a week in Maine this summer with my family and, MAN, if I could choose somewhere to live, it would be Maine! It is near impossible to put into words the feel of Maine, so I would just recommend that you please visit. :)

We went for a walk on the Marginal Way with Mom, Grandad, Doris, and Griffin. Mom took this picture of us on some of the rocks we walked by. Bryce finally got his wish, I swung off a rope swing at Salmon Falls. It took 2 years for me to do it, and NO ONE got a picture of me doing it! ha
Bryce jumping:

Matt jumping:


Matt's face says: I don't really dig lobster. BUT I DO!

Auntie Glenna and Craig (Uncle Stretch)

Bryce and Chelsea

Grandad with his lobster!
Sorry about the bad picture quality. I didn't pack our camera charger and our camera died within the first few hours of being in Maine :(. We had to buy those OLD throw away cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment