Sunday, September 25, 2011

BACK to SCHOOL!


So, who would have thought that I would go back to the salon? Not me! I thought I found my calling in art, but as the semesters went on, I realized I was missing something. One day while I was still in bed before getting up for the day, the thought of getting my license in Idaho and going back to the salon popped into my head! Right away I was super excited and couldn't wait to tell Matt about my new plan. Of course he was super supportive and I immediately starting calling schools to see where I would be accepted as a transfer student only needing 500 hours. (Idaho requires 500 more hours to be licensed than Massachusetts, bummer huh!?).

I found an amazing school, about 35 minutes from my home, in Idaho Falls. I will be starting TOMORROW! I am beyond excited to learn new things and to add on to experience. There is not a whole lot to say on the matter yet since I haven't fully started, but I will keep trying to update with fun and exciting news!


Matt: Matt is super busy this semester as well. He is working full time, coaching soccer, and illustrating a book! We will hardly see each other :( BUT we are going to spend time together watching this new show Merlin that Kevin and Michelle got us into so I have to RUN!

More LATER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merlin is such an addictive show! We discovered it last semester and blew through the first three seasons in like two weeks lol. That's so cool you're going to school for cosmetology now! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete