Saturday, July 10, 2010


Tournament games began yesterday. I can't believe this season is almost over! It has been such a blast to go to Matt's soccer games and support him. I didn't get to watch the first game of the tournament last night, but we won against The Spartans. This afternoon we played The Bruins, the #1 team in the competitive league. WELL, that is what I am told at least. They are a very good team, but I believe that the Knights are by far the best. I am biased though. ANYWAYS...This afternoons game was INTENSE. It was a tie 1-1 and went into two 5 minute over-times AND THEN had to go even further into penalty kicks. 17 penalty kicks were taken before, are you ready for this, WE WON! OH MY GOODNESS my heart was racing. Tonight the last game will be played against Thunder at 9 p.m. I hope that our team is not too tired for tonight's game!
Picture: #6-Matt
#2-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment