Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Massachusetts here we come!

One week from today we leave to fly back home to Massachusetts. Technically, MA is no longer my home BUT I don't really want to be technical right now. It has been too long since I have been home and my heart is aching for it. As much as I love certain aspects of Idaho and Utah, like the LOW HUMIDITY level, nothing can really compare to New England.
This week leading up to our return home has been and is a crazy one. We have been jam packed with late night study sessions, finals, packing our whole apartment, trying to spend time with the newly engaged Matt and Laura, and then moving to Utah on Saturday AND FDP. Actually, that sounds crazier than it really is. Matt and I are finishing up with our finals tomorrow, hopefully, and packing should be done by Thursday. We are both ecstatic to see Matt's family in Utah and to spend the weekend with them...pretty bummed we aren't spending the whole week!
Today as I was sitting back and gathering my thoughts on the week and I realized that we are so blessed. I can't even count how many people have offered to help us pack and clean, SINCERELY offered. We are having help on Saturday to move to Utah so that we don't have to pay an INSANE amount of money to rent a U-Haul. Sometimes it is easy to overlook the amount of service others offer to you. I am sincerely grateful for the wonderful family and friends that Matt and I have surrounding us. I have so much I want to talk about BUUUUUT I guess it will have to wait because tonight's allllllniggggghhter starts NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment