Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SOME of Matt's Art From This Semester

Matt has spent hours and hours on art this semester and here are some of his pieces. I am so so proud of my super talented husband. It has been fun watching him progress and hone in on his technique. The Trophy Shop piece is so fun and he was really able to show his style in it.
All of the other videos are from his Digital Illustration class that used a program called Maya. He definitely had a love/ hate relationship with Maya, but he put a lot of effort into it and I think he produced some terrific pieces!
I hope you are all amazed just as much as I am! Go ahead and pop some popcorn, put up your feet, and ENJOY!





2 comments:

  1. Nice work Matt! I'm super impressed. I LOVED the trophy shop piece. I can't wait to see where your talent takes you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! That means a lot. Illustration is a long road so it's nice to get some feedback along the way:)

    ReplyDelete