Friday, November 5, 2010

Elizabeth Allen Changes to Elizabeth Drysdale

October 22 we had the chance to go to my best friend's wedding in Logan, Utah. I got to get up early with her and get her hair all ready for her BIG DAY! Elizabeth has wanted to be sealed in the Logan Temple for as long as I can remember, her ancestors helped build it! The whole day was amazing. The weather was perfect. Elizabeth was beautiful. Her and Danny's parents were all smiles. The Temple was astounding, so gorgeous. I'm glad that Matt and I were able to be there for this monumental day. Here are some of the pictures that Matt took. This is only just a tease, there are many more wonderful shots!

THIS is the gorgeous Logan Temple and the beautiful gardens.
These are Danny's parents.

These are Elizabeth's parents. Well, they are basically mine too :).
Here is their support system! Look at ALL of those people!
I love this shot. Here is Elizabeth right before she walked out of the Temple with Danny.
Could they be any happier? So sweet.
This is one of Matthew and my favorite shots.

I had to put this one in here! There was a little kitty just strolling around the Temple grounds. Just not something you see everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment